This course is designed to introduce students to the hardware and software utilized in 3D printing, and also to help students understand the legal and ethical implications of 3D replication.
· Demonstrate knowledge, comprehension, application, and evaluation of appropriate models in the use of community 3D designs.
· Develop 3D models for problem-solving using a variety of design software applications.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical principles pertaining to 3D printing in educational settings.
· Demonstrate an understanding of strategies and design modifications to use with individuals with special needs
· Demonstrate knowledge and application proficiency of drawing tools in the 3D design processes.
· Demonstrate an understanding of how 3D Printing communities of practice crowdsource projects and designs.
· Examine the worldwide use of 3D